3.03.2007

An interesting (ex-)hippies gentleman

It was 9th of February, this year’s winter has arrived several weeks too late but she came with vengeance. The temperature dipped quite low for Holland’s mild winter and everyone in vicinity bundled up in their thick comfortable coats and jackets. I was lucky that I did not have to go out that often as my part-time job only acquired my presence once a week but on the day that I had to go out, I saw this interesting old gentleman on the train to Utrecht. The usually dull trip became an observation time for me as I even stole a picture of him doing his meditation with my handy camera/phone. I truly was intrigued by him as I believe that if we have to have a conversation, it will be very fascinating.

He was wearing a short and light jacket while meditating in a train










When we were having snow…










His eccentricity is simply charming.

No comments: